CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Uhm.

So. Yes. It has been quite long, hasn't it. Oh well. I may have no life, but I do have a lil something called homework! Whoopee!

Okay. So, since Tina was wondering what gift the principle gave me, I shall tell you. It was a Clementine book. So there. Now you know. *Throws confetti*

Okay, so Valentines Day is coming up! Yay! Not really. I don't care much for the holiday. Oh well. But, go you!, for people that do. Indeed.

Hm. I could be the happiest person alive today. Why? Well, because I found the combination of my two favorite things. House, and books.
*Drumroll*
It's a book by Hugh Laurie! If didn't figure that out, well, you are an idiot. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. Oh well.

I think that's it. Imma go back to reading it. I shall see you all freaking soon.

1 comments:

tin@ r0ck$! said...

ok thnx for telling wat the principle gave you!!!!




--tina