CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Eh.

Hullo! Guess what I'm doing this fine Saturday afternoon? It's quite obvious actually. You should know. If you haven't guessed yet, you're an idiot. READING. Yeah. I'm am reading probably one of the best books in my life. "Immortal" by Traci L. Slatton. It's quite amazing. AH, I love the rain. Begin Poetic moment. The soft pitter patter against my window sill is bliss. The fog rolling across the mountains, blocking the luminous rays of the sun. The glistening rain drops lightened by the ever glowing street lights. Poetic moment is now over.

Tina, I officially love you. YOU COMMENTED! Therefore, you are the awesomest person in Journalism. You're awesomer then Prinz, Daniel, AND Garret!

You're poetic and slightly insane friend,
Veera

0 comments: