CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Yera.

Haro, my little grasshoppers. I usually pick random titles, but for this blog I actually have a reason! *gasp* Dreams do come true! Yeah. As most all of you IMAGINARY people who read my blog, know that today is the last day of school. Therefore, I will be asleep until January. Back to the point. OKAY! I am a TA for the main office, so the principal gave me gift. No, the gift will not be mentioned. But, I have been "working" there for three weeks, and you think the people will know my name. If you do not know my name, I will not tell you. The only thing you'll know is that it is not Yera. But, the principal thinks so. So the dude puts on the card, "To Yera, ...."I just thought that it was quite funny, so I decided to tell all of you people-or PERSON- that reads my blog.

I can't move my leg, without spasms of pain running up it. Great way to start the break, no?

2 comments:

tin@ r0ck$! said...

cmon veera tell me the gift!!! i wanna know!!

tin@ r0ck$! said...

PLEASE tell me the gift??