CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gerry. With a J.

Wasting sarcasm is a sin. Yeah. Man, I'm bored. Therefore, I shall bore YOU with my rambling.
Kidding. Well not about the bored part, but about the boring YOU with rambling on and on and on and on and on. Well, actually I think that boring you with my nonsense talk will be quite amusing.But why would I do that? Eh. Have you ever had a contusion. English? Dead leg. You know, where some idiot knees you in the thigh really hard, and your leg goes all numb. No? Yes? If, no, you are awfully lucky. If you have, then I feel your pain ( no pun intended). Cuz, I got one , and....well....lets just say that I think I might need crutches. Because the moron- no names will be mentioned- kneed me so hard, that I couldn't walk for about ten minutes. (S)he said it was a "friendly gesture." Yeah. I TOTALLY buy that.
Okay, enough of the pain I am going through.

AHH!! TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! YESH! If you need me, I will be asleep until January. HA! I LIED! I did ramble on and did probably bore you! Muahaha.
>: -{D <==== BEHOLD THE EVIL LAUGHING MUSTACHE MAN!

0 comments: