CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Haro!

OKay. So, I'm watching MadTV while doing homework while typing this. Overachiever, eh? Yeah. Miss Swan is flipping hilarious. "He looka like a man." Hahaha. So. Does anybody still read this blog. I seriously doubt it. Haha. Thank you Tina Tovmassion (er, sorry if I spelled your last name wrong) for saying my blog is good. I deeply thank you. Yesh. So! Learn from Tina! If you are reading this right now, comment/talk to me! I don't care if you say "Your blog sucks eggs," or "I worship you. You are my god." Well, I think I would mind if you wrote/ said the second one. Cuz quite frankly, that's just creepy. OKAY!? Okay.

Your alien dumpling,
Veera

:]

1 comments:

tin@ r0ck$! said...

ok....u did spell my name wrong....but you didn't need my last name! everyone knows me..(i think) and ya mis swan is hiiiilarious! "He look....like a man"! i love the drivethru episode with the hambergers and the nuggets.....ya
oh and this is how you spell it..tovmassian