CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hullo!

Yeah. Told you I'll still blog! Ha. Peace. Around the world. For generations. Yup.................. *3 minutes later*..... AH. What do I say, or rather type?!? I wonder if this blog will still be on Ms. Chambers' list thing?
Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important occasions, they're killing living creatures? Why restrict it to plants? "Sweetheart, let's make up. Have this deceased squirrel."
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from? Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
(Stop singing and read on.........)
I HATE it when people ask me in the movie theater, "Did you see that?" No, I paid twelve dollars to stare at the floor, genius. :/

Okay. The End. That is all. Go away. Now.

0 comments: